Sedation Dentistry Watertown, MA
Sedation is one of the latest methods of fear control in dentistry. Modern developments in pharmacology have given dentists oral drugs that produce a profound state of relaxation. Such level of safety was not possible just 10 years ago.
Taken as a pill one hour prior to the start of dental treatment, this sedative technique is very well accepted by patients.
Sedation Dentistry – Benefits
- Relax through your dental appointment.
- Small pill prior to dental treatment, no intravenous tubes or needles.
- About 50% of patients have no memory of the dental procedures performed.
- Short recovery time.
- Less post-treatment pain.
- Complex dental treatments that often require six to eight appointments (like dental crowns, root canals, Periodontic treatments, dental surgeries), can be done in as little as one visit!
Do you need sedation? Yes, if you …
- If you had bad dental experience before.
- If you are afraid of needles and shots.
- If you just can’t get numb.
- If your teeth are just too far gone.
- If you have a very busy schedule.
Once you’ve experienced sedation dentistry with All Dental Center in Watertown, MA, you’ll never be afraid to go to the dentist again.
You’ll be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, as if you were relaxing. You’ll wake up refreshed, with little or no memory of what was accomplished. Because you are completely comfortable, we at All Dental Center in Watertown, MA can do years of dental treatments in as little as one or two visits.
We can restore sore gums, fix a chipped tooth, perform a root canal treatment, replace crowns and bridges, whiten teeth, and more.
People with very busy schedules can get the dental care they need, easily and quickly in one or two visits.
All Dental Center will take care of your dental needs while you relax!
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Care Credit
Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, MetLife, Altus, Guardian, Metropolitan, Humana, Principal.
We also accept MassHealth, Commonwealth and UnitedHealthcare