Invisalign systemGeneral Dentistry
Invisalign is wonderful new technique to straighten your teeth trough the use of specially made transparent aligners.
Everyone knows about usual methods of teeth straightening – metal braces, brackets and wires. But these days we can forget about those ugly looking devices because there is a new technique to make your smile perfect. With this new technology called Invisalign - a series of specially made clear aligners is used to straighten your teeth. Every two weeks you need to use another aligner – so little by little they move your teeth into needed position. These aligners are removable so your everyday life will be comfortable – you can take them out them to brush your teeth or eat.
For the Invisalign latest achievements in computer modeling software are used. Special program allows simulating all the stages your teeth have to go though to get into final position. The data from this simulation is then used to make a set of plastic aligners. In most cases Invisalign is from 20 to 50 percent more expensive than regular techniques of teeth straightening but advantages it offers really worth it.
Brief description of Invisalign
With the Invisalign you get perfectly straight teeth and lead comfortable everyday life. This technology uses clear removable aligners so no one will notice them and you can smile more during the treatment.
Invisalign-what is it?
- Invisalign is a wonderful way of straightening your teeth with clear removable aligners
- With Invisalign you do not need wires, brackets or braces. Invisalign utilizes clear aligners which can be removed.
- The effectiveness of Invisalign has been proved through the clinical research and dental practice all over the world
How does this technology work?
- The technology uses pressure for guiding your teeth into needed position. Through the use of aligners you teeth get into proper alignment little by little.
- You need to visit your doctor only every 6 weeks just to check if the treatment goes right
- Aligners are removable so they are very easy to use – you can take them off to drink, eat, brush or floss.
- You have to wear each aligner from the set for about two weeks.
- The entire treatment program takes about 9 – 15 months and the number of aligners patient has to wear during this period varies from 18 to 30.